Carole’s creative marketing skills and real estate acumen combined with Sotheby’s International Realty’s respected branding and international reach make for a powerful combination.
The Sotheby’s name has long been associated with marketing the world’s most prized possessions. The centuries-old tradition of the legendary Auction House now extend into the realm of luxury real estate, with same standard of excellence.
- A global network of 880 Worldwide Offices
- Over 20,000 Agents
- 65 Countries
- 1000’s of referrals generating over $1.8 Billion Annually
SERVICES FOR BUYERS AND SELLERS
When buyers work with Sotheby’s International Realty they are automatically connected to a group of local experts, known in their communities for their integrity and the exceptional level of service they provide. Working with Sotheby’s International Realty independent agents, buyers gain access to comprehensive and up-to-the-minute knowledge of the local property market, allowing them to fully understand the options and opportunities currently offered.
If buyers are interested in purchasing beyond their local area, they can also benefit by gaining access to the Sotheby’s International Realty® network, which enables agents to provide insider access to a select group of real estate professionals in the world’s most sought-after locations.
Sellers receive several compelling benefits from the Sotheby’s International Realty® network, given that the market for properties is not only both local and national, but increasingly global. Through our broad-based marketing opportunities and international presence, we provide maximum exposure for our listings, reaching qualified buyers regardless of where they are based. This places our listings in a heightened competitive environment, allowing our sellers to achieve the most favorable price.
Wherever you are, our company’s unique attributes and advantages are the same:
- Preeminent expertise and branding in local markets
- Proven ability to sell properties in all price ranges
- Strong relationships, marketing opportunities and brand recognition in key markets around the world
- Access to extraordinary properties and assistance in all of the areas we serve
- The finest proprietary marketing materials
- An easy-to- use website with current details about our listings in all areas, and over 35 “top 10” organic search engine rankings
- A comprehensive online listing distribution strategy featuring websites such as sothebysrealty.com, sothebys.com, WSJ.com, NYT.com, IHT.com, Openhouse.com, Trulia.com, Frontdoor.com and others in addition to sothebyshomes.com
- An association and marketing relationship with Sotheby’s, an internationally recognized expert in the valuation and sale of precious objects
- The top rated real estate company according to the 2008 Luxury Brand Status Index published by the Luxury Institute
- A commitment to giving back, most notably through our company-wide support of Conservation International
- A history of exceeding the expectations of the world’s most discerning buyers and sellers